This is a Chair, Use it to Make Dreams
A downloadable game
It's all right over there. This is a three-page .pdf consisting of nothing more than cropped versions of the images right over there. Each one of those images is a larger file than the .pdf. So, that's something! There are no community copies for this one, since the full text of the game is right there ↓
The complete game text follows...
This is a Chair
Use it to Make Dreams
Player Needs ~
Something to write with.
Something to write on.
1 six-sided die. (Probably.)
One or more other players. (Maybe.)
Start writing things down.
(A) Roll 1d6. Your character is ~
- A human being.
- Something similar in some ways to a human being ~ but not.
- A creature you are familiar with in some way ~ but not a human being.
- A plant.
- A lot of somethings, whatever that means. Maybe a robot.
Begin imagining things.
(B) Roll 1d6. Your character spends time ~
- Causing trouble.
Continue imagining things.
(C) Roll 1d6. The world is ~
- Hazy & teal.
- Controlled by fruit.
- Workplace childhood.
- Every town + an el Dorado, who is no there for you.
- Prismatic glassware.
(D) Roll 1d6. You meet ~
- Nobody, but you know you will if you turn around.
- An animal.
- People almost identical to people you know.
- Starship people made of aromas.
- The Others.
What do you do?
(E) Roll 1d6.
Write it all down, as you remember.
(F) Roll 1d6.
- Reroll on A-E.
- Reroll on B-E.
- Reroll on C-E.
- Reroll on D & E.
- Reroll on E.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.